Name or Address Changes

Click here for the Fenton Township Address Change Form

Change of name and/or address should be promptly reported to the Assessing Department.

If you have sold your property and received a statement in error, please forward the statement to the new owner or return it to the assessing office with corrections or name and/or address.

Share This Page