Land Division/Combination

First you need to contact the Assessor a land division is legally possible and meet the requirement of schedule a in the District Regulation portion of the Township Ordinance. Land Division/Combination/Lot Reparations. There are specific difference between each of the above procedures. Thee processes MUST be approved by the Assessor or in some instances by the Planning Commission then to the Assessor for a new legal description, parcel number to be a legal division/combination. Contact the Assessor for more information on the process. 

Land Division Act
Platted Lot Application
Land Division Application
P.A. 23 of 2019 Certificate from the County Treasurer
County Treasurer Information 
Genesee County Road Commission - Indication of Approval/permit and Address information

Share This Page